- Support existing product lines & services
- Monitor sales performance in existing accounts
- Report KPI performance to meet contractual agreements
- Develop solutions to resolve customer issues/improve customer efficiency/profitability
- Provide technical support to customer(s)
- Increase revenue though new business development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in oilfield chemical sales
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot & solve problems
- Good communication skills & an aptitude for relationship building
- Proficient with the following computer software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- All eligible employees receive a competitive total compensation package, including: 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as a short-term disability/long-term disability benefit package.
- Employees also receive paid vacation, holidays and a company 401(k) contribution, in addition to salary, a company car and uncapped commission opportunities.