California Supply Chain Act
- Economy Polymers & Chemicals does not engage in verification of our product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery.
- Economy Polymers & Chemicals does not evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains.
- Economy Polymers & Chemicals does not require our direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated in the products purchased comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which we do business.
- Economy Polymers & Chemicals does not maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet or comply with company standards regarding slavery and trafficking.
- Economy Polymers & Chemicals does not provide company employees and management who have direct responsibility for supply chain management any training on human trafficking and slavery, nor do they provide training with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chain of products.