- Install satellite tank level measuring sensors (same skill set as a TV cable installer)
- Travel to drilling sites to unload & monitoring frac chemicals
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot & solve problems
- Must have clean driving record
- Proficient with the following Microsoft computer software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must have effective communication & customer service skills
- Must be able to relocate to Sidney, Montana
- Must be able to work overtime hours
- Must be able to climb ladders & lift 50 lbs.
- All eligible employees receive a competitive total compensation package, including: 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as a short-term disability/long-term disability benefit package.
- Employees also receive paid vacation, holidays and a company 401(k) contribution, in addition to salary, a company-paid apartment and company truck for use while working.
- $18/hour (work schedule could exceed 90 hours per week)
- $15/day per diem